Information from article 13 of the legislative Decree nr. 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that the legislative Decree no. nr. 196, June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of the law decree nr.196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- Business, mailing of information, promotions by mail or e-mail
2. The processing data will be as follows:
- The data will be processed using manual, computer and internet, according to the rules of security and confidentiality prescribed by law.
3. The provision of data is mandatory and any refusal to provide such data would result in the failure to perform the contract.
4. The data may be communicated to:
- To the Public Administration for the performance of official duties, within the limits prescribed by law and regulations;
- To banks, financial brokerage companies, individuals or legal entities responsible for debt collection;
- To insurance companies;
- To the accountant manager.
5. The data controller company is: Pedersoli Davide & C. snc of Pedersoli Pierangelo and Silvana, Via Artigiani, 57 – 25063 Gardone V.T. (BS)
6. The head controller is: Dott. Pierangelo Pedersoli.
7. At any time you can assert your rights towards the data controller, as per article 7 of the Legislative Decree nr.196/2003, which we report for your convenience:
Legislative Decree Nr. 196/2003,â€¨Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of your personal data existence or non existence, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information about:
a) origin of personal data;
b) purpose and method of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the use of electronic tools
d) the owner identity , managers and the representatives appointed under article 5,
e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives in the Country of the managers or representatives in charge.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data that do not need to be kept for the purposes they were collected or subsequently processed;â€¨c) Certification that the operations referred to letters a) and b) have been notified, also for what concerns their contents, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate mean compared to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons of personal data processing, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.